Sunday 3 April 2011

Sunday 03.04.2011

2 walks today of 2.4 miles each. Only know this because I looked it up: they were town walks in the fair city of Perth, one down from the Megabus drop off point and one back up in bright spring sunshine,dodging the "showers" (for which read mini-deluges)and nosying in people`s gardens which were full of daffodils and brilliant yellow forsythia (always forget how much I like it - must plant one this autumn).
Daydreaming hours spent on the bus alternately staring out of the window and reading my current book (of which more when it`s finished which I don`t want it to be); a Sunday roast and a pint of Guinness, followed by (good) coffee and a huge, scrummy poppy seed and lemon muffin (all bought for me, it being Mother`s Day an`all).

More daydreaming and book reading on the return journey. What an extremely delightful way to spend a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment