Monday 31 January 2011

Monday 31.01.2011

Last day of January and a marked contrast to this time last year. Blanket of grey cloud this morning, cold, dry and still as Dog and I walked the woods though the wind`s picking up now.
Noisy skeins of geese all across the sky: are they flying north because they know the worst of this winter is already over, south because it`s going to get worse or just circling round and round for fun? My two remain remarkably disinterested in all the overhead cackling anyway.

3 comments:

  1. No February walks yet? Come on girl! I need my virtual exercise. Tell me where you've been walking recently - and how fast. AX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A speedy walk round the woods on Wednesday: I`ll take you round when you finally get up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well! There's an offer. This blog promises walking quite fast. Nothing too speedy, please.Can't wait to visit.Honest!! AX

    ReplyDelete