Sunday 30 October 2011

Sunday 30.10.2011

To paraphrase Laurence Sterne, was ever blogger so interrupted?
Journeys up and down the country, a night in a plush hotel, a family wedding, more driving.
Hey ho though, so now we`re back to work...and walks. Freezing wind the other afternoon and talk of snow but now we`re back to "unseasonably mild".
Certainly a perfect golden autumn morning, the beech and larch looking particularly glorious, blue sky and fluffy clouds, skeins of geese overhead.....and two delirious dogs scurrying round, obviously also pleased to be back.
Camera dilemma though - go to ebay again or something new? Hmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. I got my brother's camera from Fuji Films refurbished section.

    http://shop.fujifilm.co.uk/refurbished-digital-cameras

    They are second hand so you get a lot for the money, and you get a short guarantee too.

    My Olympus MJU is still going and I was given that in 2003. I loved it, and you can pick them up on ebay relatively cheaply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall investigate further ...thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete