Sunday 24 April 2016

Sunday 24.04.2016

On the rare occasions I decide not to take my camera (or a hat for that matter) nearly always regret it. Thus it was as I cycled/walked the six miles to the bus this morning on my way to Aberdeen. Beautiful morning and missed a stunning pic of Bennachie, a striking blue-grey silhouette in the distance as I headed for the bus stop. Though of course sometimes it`s just better to see it, enjoy it and remember it. And I didn`t miss the hat.

Hey-ho. Took both hat and camera with me later on as we set off round the woods but by then everything had gone grey and not very photogenic. :(
However, we were compensated by the plaintive cry of a curlew as it floated across the sky, one of the most ethereal sounds there is.

And as for that book....
....read it! You may never see the world in quite the same way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment