Tuesday 28 September 2010

Tuesday 28.09.2010


Last walk with the spaniels and Ms Dachsund.
She is in fact a miniature Dachsund (as well as that and the standard variety there is also a type known as kaninchen which means rabbit which I`m trying hard to visualize and may have to check out on Google). Far from being after small hapless furry creatures she was probably looking for badgers so definitely not to be messed with.
Not sure rambling is the right word for the garden if it implies overgrown. It is well kempt and tended but full of nooks and crannies and big climbing trees you could sit in all day.



And there aren`t any red and white spotted mushrooms: I thought I saw some when I was looking out of the window but it may be it`s just the sort of garden that ought to have them. Lots of other mushrooms though and one very strange patch of papery grey ones I`ve never seen before. Must ask my fungi expert friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment