Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tuesday 14.09.2010

Walk first thing, bright and blustery but warm - felt like being washed in the wind. Much cooler this evening as I cycled to a neighbour`s to shut away their ducks and feed their cats.(They`re on holiday for a couple of weeks -the neighbours that is, not the cats).
Do enjoy being on the bike: best birthday ever was my twelfth when I got my first bike and when I cycle now I remember exactly what that felt like.
Computer monitor suddenly packed up yesterday. With access to email at work, thought I could wait to afford a replacement suitable for film-watching but sudden realisation that this would curtail writing for too long, precipitated quick purchase of cheap rather dinky little second-hand one which I think I prefer - at least for writing.
Could even live with it in The Shed (coming on apace) where I thought I wanted a laptop I could fold away. Hmm. We`ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment