Friday 6 April 2012

Friday 06.04.2012

Raining so steadily just now that even the dogs don`t really want to go out though of course they would if I wanted to, being dogs.

Last week it was walking in the gentle Cotswolds: Gloucestershire....











and Oxfordshire......



but in the cool of the evenings and mornings because it was so hot!

Good times in Edinburgh on the way back and suddenly it`s Easter. Happy Hot Cross Buns......


Oh, and should just say, for anyone who`s interested,Frank Turner and Katzenjammer at Beautiful Days this year. Doesn`t get much better.............

2 comments:

  1. WHAT WHAT WHAT?! Sod road trip of a lifetime, all cancelled, COMING TO DEVON!

    Sigh. Must control self, having seen Frank enough times to get a restraining order next time I try and buy a ticket, and Katzenjammer enough times to turn me completely gay (once). I have converted a LOT of people to them by the way. Caught my good friend J whistling Demon Kitty Rag when he thought I couldn't hear, and whole crowds now cheer and dance wildly when they come on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I will dance when I walk away.........." I`m looking forward to it far too much......

      Delete