Wednesday 2 June 2010

Wednesday 02.06.2010

2 o`clock this afternoon before I stopped trying to look busy in the garden. Warm by then but a very brisk breeze so dog and I took off into the woods, everything suddenly shooting up, looking green and lush. Soon the grass will be armpit high and I`ll need a panga to make my way through it but I just thank all the Gods there are that I don`t suffer from hayfever.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to dog I was carrying a small bar of soap and as we reached the stream I attacked her and gave her a good wash as - yet again - she had rolled in something disgusting and smelt unbelievable. She seemed to prefer it to the bucket of water she usually gets thrown over her but, being temporarily fluffy and `cute` looking, has spent the rest of the day hiding in case next door`s cats see her and laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment