Monday 1 February 2010

Monday 01.02.2010

Eleven minutes into February (and one of those good forward and backward dates) and I`ve just returned from a fantastic journey home from work. I`d white-knuckled 30 miles through sporadic but fierce snow showers blizzarding across the road causing temporary whiteouts, to step out of the car at the bottom of the hill into another world. The wind had dropped,a bright moon shone out of a clearing sky onto the snow (is there anything more beautiful?)and as I trudged home I had to keep stopping to simply take it all in. In fact so stunning was it that when I arrived home dog and I went for a little stroll, only to be rewarded with the eery screech of foxes echoing out of the woods. Doggone it - it is such a privilege to live up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment